Your One Stop Shop for Insurance
Contact us to find the best Solution for you.
How we serve you is as important as what we provide. First, we listen, then we discuss your needs and answer your questions. Next, we look at both your short-term and long-term objectives and help put your insurance and planning needs in perspective.
Market Place or ACA
Medicare Prescription drug card
Boat, Yacht & Personal Watercraft
Classic Car Insurance
Identity Theft Protection
Motor Home & RV
Valuable Items Protection
Business Owners Policy (BOP)
Directors & Officers Liability
Professional Liability (E&O)
- Dwelling, personal property
- Farm personal property
- Barns, stables, silos, and other farm structures
- Optional special coverage
- Country estate
- Farm (Grain, Vegetables, Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Llamas and Alpacas, Equine, Apiary, Goats, and Sheep)
- Small to mid-size Hog confinements, Poultry
- Hay operations
- Custom Farming
- Nursery and wineries
- Fruit and nut
- Cut flowers.
- Therapeutic Riding Facilities
- Retail Store
Care Custody and control
Boarding, training, riding instruction, clinics
Horse shows and equestrian events, horse sales
Riding clubs, horse and carriage
Cancer, Heart attack, and stroke
Critical Illness plans
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Personal Insurance?
Personal Insurance products from Wagner Insurance Agency provides our customers with protection for their homes, automobiles and personal possessions, along with personal liability coverages.
How we serve you is as important as what we provide. First, we listen to you, and then we discuss your needs and answer your questions. Next, we look at both your short-term and long-term objectives and help put your insurance and planning needs in perspective.
We partner with the best insurance carriers to offer you a wide array of personal insurance solutions that are designed to meet your unique needs. We support our clients with outstanding customer service. Please contact us today with any claims or payment questions.
What is Commercial Insurance?
As a business owner, you have enough on your mind without having to worry about your insurance needs. You want to have the confidence that the business you’ve built is covered by a company that understands your business insurance needs.
Commercial business insurance provides wide-ranging protection for businesses and their subsidiaries under a single policy. There are various types of commercial business insurance that takes care of property, liability and workers’ compensation, to name a few. While property insurance covers damages to business property and products stored within the premises; liability insurance provides coverage for damages to third parties; and workers’ compensation insurance covers injuries to employees.
Commercial business insurance is an important aspect of any business that cannot be ignored especially if the business premises are leased or rented and even otherwise. Whatever your commercial insurance needs, we can design a protection program that’s right for you.
What is Farm Insurance?
Whether you farm for a living on a large scale, grow cash crops or manage a greenhouse, carry on the tradition of a family farm, or are engaged in an equine venture, we will locate a product or combination of products perfect for your individual needs. Plus, you can count on us to stay up-to-date with your needs so that your coverage is always the best it can be to protect your farm’s property and liability exposures.
We appreciate the opportunity to review your current farm insurance and equine policies. We will provide recommendations at no charge with no obligation. We’re confident you won’t find a better insurance value or an agency more interested in finding the right insurance for your personal set of circumstances.
For the most part, farming is a family endeavor, rich in tradition. And although some things change with each generation, the need to protect what matters to you most does not. And the most important part of your farm, after all, is YOU! So whether you need farm insurance anywhere in the State of Ohio, we are here to help.
Types of Coverage
- Residence is 15 years old or less
- Applicant is age 50+
- Experience modification
- Rate modification
- Insurance score
- Premise alarm
What is Equine Insurance?
Whether you have one horse or a stable with several horses, our staff takes pride in providing clients with prompt, personal, and professional service. We strive to provide the best insurance solutions possible at an affordable price. Our decades of insurance experience and expertise is proof of this.
Types of Coverages
- Horse show liability
- Care, custody & control
- Individual horse owner liability
- Veterinarian, dentist, farrier, groomer services
- Horse trailers & equine transportation
- Special events
- Commercial liability
- Mortality with optional coverages
- Trainer & Instructor liability
What is Supplemental Insurance?
We also offer various types of supplemental insurance plans, which are needed when life’s unexpected health issues come up. Having this type of insurance can save you thousands of dollars in medical bills. Our experienced staff of insurance agents will help you choose the plan that will work for your current situation, as well as help you plan for unexpected problems that may occur in the future. See the information below to read more about the types of supplemental insurance we have available. Supplemental coverage options also referred to as ancillary benefits, are often overlooked, but are an affordable health insurance option for many individuals and families. We offer a wide range of products that can supply extra protection on top of your traditional medical plan.
What is Life insurance?
Life insurance may be one of the most important purchases you’ll ever make. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can help pay the bills, continue a family business, finance future needs like your children’s education, protect your spouse’s retirement plans, and much more. If you’re considering securing you and your family’s financial future, we would be happy to review your current situation and offer a few ideas on how you can protect it!
What are different types of Life insurance?
- Term Insurance is the most affordable type of insurance when initially purchased, is designed to meet temporary needs. It provides protection for a specific period of time (the “term”) and generally pays a benefit only if you die during the term. This type of insurance often makes sense when you have a need for coverage that will disappear at a specific point in time. For instance, you may decide that you only need coverage until your children graduate from college or a particular debt is paid off, such as your mortgage.
- Final Expense Insurance is an insurance policy used to pay for funeral services and a burial when the named insured dies. Such a policy helps ease the financial burden placed on a family when a loved one dies.
- Universal Life Insurance was created to provide more flexibility than whole life insurance by allowing the policy owner to shift money between the insurance and savings components of the policy. Premiums, which are variable, are broken down by the insurance company into insurance and savings, allowing the policy owner to make adjustments based on their individual circumstances. For example, if the savings portion is earning a low return, it can be used instead of external funds to pay the premiums. Unlike whole life insurance, universal life allows the cash value of investments to grow at a variable rate that is adjusted monthly.
- Whole Life Insurance is a life insurance contract with level premiums that has both an insurance and an investment component. The insurance component pays a stated amount upon death of the insured. The investment component accumulates a cash value that the policyholder can withdraw or borrow against.
As the most basic form of cash-value life insurance, whole life insurance is a way to accumulate wealth as regular premiums pay insurance costs and contribute to equity growth in a savings account where dividends or interest is allowed to build-up tax-deferred.
Contact Rick Wagner.
Specializing in Ohio Insurance solutions in Medicare, Life, Auto, Home, Business, and Farm Insurance.
We work with dozens of insurance companies so we can offer our appropriate coverage.